What a great way to spend a Wednesday evening if you are in Burlington, Vermont tonight:
Business & Professional Women, Burlington Chapter
"Skills for Women Leader" Series: Just a reminder that the next Business & Professional Women meeting is Wed. 2/12 - 5:30-7:30pm at the Fletcher Free Library in Burlington. We are pleased to host Certified Performance Coach, Amy Magyar as she walks us through the StrengthsFinder® Assessment - a tool for learning more about identifying our strengths and embracing our weaknesses. Visit www.burlingtonbpw.org for more details! All are welcome!
he StrengthsFinder® Assessment offers a clear picture, a new perspective, a sounding board, a sorting place, a safe space to let go and build back up, attention to a path, help finding a new path, focus, and attention to finally figuring out what’s really important and doing something about it. The program introduces 34 dominant "themes" with thousands of possible combinations, and reveals how they can best be translated into personal and career success.
Participants will learn to:
· Identify and understand the source of their strengths.
· Build a database of talent that they can access to target project roles for maximum efficiency and engagement.
· A deep and rich common language of strengths and talents.
· Increase productivity and efficiency by aligning an individual’s strengths and talents to particular team tasks.
· Walk away with a specific plan to utilize unique strengths and increase their personal performance.
Each participant is encouraged to take the online assessment before our time together using the link provided http://www.strengthstest.com/strengths-tests/strengthsfinder-20-access-code.html
Amy Magyar is a certified professional performance coach who provides strengths-based coaching to individuals, teams, and organizations. Employing well-researched and proven methods to support people as they identify their strengths, Amy’s passion is empowering others to capitalize on their natural giftedness.